Wednesday, December 2

#58 My Promised Land. Somehow I Was Still Alive Pt II.







courtesy Wojciech Wolak



I had to 
crash into the earth
to find my place among the stars,
had to 
ride these waves and conquer sprays
to see land wasn't too far,
Watch me
break my own bones and rend my flesh
for a small glimpse of my soul,
learning to fly
through ageless nights
with wings I once refused to hold,
And then when
reaching daybreak's silenced heights
I felt arrows pierce inside
Leaving me to plunge
to depths 
whose will was made 
to have my courage euthanized...
so many times
I’ve fallen
in an attempt to rest but for a while...
but see me rise though 
grieved and tired;
for I've been taught
to never tie myself to a ground
that can easily change into sinking sands,
to face the odds though death may be at hand
and its through all these things
I've lost all fear, all concerns,
and all cares.
For they are not allowed
into the place I seek,
where the earth
is indeed inhabited by the meek 
solidly built  
on hope’s outstretched hands
beckoning me to 
.My promised land.


 My Inspiration: Daybreak.

 




© KohylahPiper 2015




No comments :

Post a Comment

Join me on twitter...

Think on these things...Selah

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks