Thursday, December 31

#64 New Year's Eve

 



How can joy be so bitter-sweet?
Celebrations so incomplete?
When an angel rests upon a star
still over the tree?

How can life be so...
 unkind
To move forwards
ignoring times
that were left suspended in my soul
When your heart beats declined...

And each clock moves towards a strike
Streamers shower down for the midnight
and like never before 
I understand the meaning of
Auld Lang Syne

And very soon New Years Eve will be 
nothing more than memories
And all that happened in split seconds
are relieved to be
Gone with you
Like falling stars, exploding into peace

And this New YearEve
reminds me things
wont ever be the same with you missing...

And this New YearEve
reminds me things wont ever be the same
with you 
missing.

My InspirationThe Unforgettables and those who
                    remain loving them into the new year.
  




© KohylahPiper 2015


No comments :

Post a Comment

Join me on twitter...

Think on these things...Selah

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks