Saturday, January 30

#73 Details Pending to Enclose


courtesy: alkandroid.com




Multiple facets leaked forth
from astounding presentations
confusion seeping into
the reasons behind
unclear motivations
pressuring my mind into
taking Murphy’s Law literally
then having to remind myself
this law was never applicable
to faith’s boundaries...
which in any case
never were existent
believing in realities
that contradict the present
childlike in structure
they’ve called it naiveté
but its the strongest type 
I’ve dared to contemplate
in between a flood’s entrapment
then a mighty standard being raised
to protect this prose
that is still unwritten
despite all highest joys
and deepest woes
many more chapters
...this prose incomplete
details pending to enclose.


# SELAHSATURDAYS


My Inspiration: Murphy's Law
 




© KohylahPiper 2016


No comments :

Post a Comment

Join me on twitter...

Think on these things...Selah

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks