Sunday, January 31

#76 Butterfly's Wing (Musing)





I was temporarily astounded by
a butterfly’s wing
unpaired, singularly sharing
the car’s small area
wafting its way in
it was
yellow and dull
lost to its frail owner
who,
in the November sun
I was certain
was probably
grounded left somewhere
to suffer.
time seemed to slow down
as I watched this wing float
upwards then down 
then out the passenger’s side window
it was engulfed immediately
by other yellow players
coupled and cheerfully new
that flitter-fluttered in 
zig-zag patterns over
the green trees
pink and white oleander view
but I
was left pensive
somewhat disturbed
quite random this matter
but still 
it left me concerned
for somehow
it was a reminder
that wings whatever
for you that may be
are fragile in this life
and can be cut quite simply
random it was
but to a degree
I knew of some folks
who suffered in quite the same way
you see...



# SELAHSUNDAYSTORY



My Inspiration: A Butterfly's Broken Wing
 




© KohylahPiper 2016

No comments :

Post a Comment

Join me on twitter...

Think on these things...Selah

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks